FCS II RM PG Quad Fins
The flow of a traditional twin fish with the control of a performance quad.
- The Seaside Quad is Rob Machado’s first signature FCS II fin template.
- Designed specifically for his Firewire Seaside model.
- This semi-keel + stabiliser offers the flow of a traditional twin fish with the control of a performance quad setup.
- Quad set containing 4 fins.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks, Ideally suited to smaller, weaker waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Excels in higher volume hybrid surfboard models.
Performance Glass (PG)
Performance Glass fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
|BASE "||BASE MM||DEPTH "||DEPTH MM||AREA "||AREA MM||SWEEP DEG.||FOIL|
|RM QUAD (SIDE)
|RM QUAD (REAR)||3.38||85.7||3.06||77.6||9.73||6276||38.6||FLAT
THE FCSII SYSTEM
After years of development and testing we launched a revolutionary new system which seamlessly connected the 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. One of the reasons for the success of the FCS II system was the involvement of the world's best surfers in the development process, their educated feedback and ability to push the system to its limits was incredibly valuable during development.
FCS II made it possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools. Game changer