FCS II Carver Neo Glass Quad Rear Fins - Small
Powerful, drawn-out turns. Excels on open face waves.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Quad Rear (2 fin) set
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
|BASE "||BASE MM||DEPTH "||DEPTH MM||AREA "||AREA MM||SWEEP DEG.||FOIL|
|Carver (QUAD) SML
THE FCSII SYSTEM
After years of development and testing we launched a revolutionary new system which seamlessly connected the 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. One of the reasons for the success of the FCS II system was the involvement of the world's best surfers in the development process, their educated feedback and ability to push the system to its limits was incredibly valuable during development.
FCS II made it possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools. Game changer