7 Seas 4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Full Wetsuit
Vissla 7 Seas 4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Full Suit wetsuit in Black color.
Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
Before designing each wetsuit, Vissla always considers how to make it as eco-friendly as possible.
We use earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.
ECO CARBON BLACK.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, is now pyrolyzed from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2emission by 200g per wetsuit.
All black interior & exterior jersey material and Neo 2.0 super stretch black tape are made using dope-dyed yarns. Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into molten plastic solution to produce colored yarns without the dying process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
We swapped out the conventional solvent glue for something that’s easier on the ocean - Aquaα® water-based lamination. This eliminates an excess of chemicals that are known to be harmful for the earth and for humans.
RECYCLED NYLON & POLYESTER.
A selection of our suits are knitted with recycled materials. This helps reduce waste and material consumption at the same time.