FCS II Mick Fanning Twin
- Developed in collaboration with Mick Fanning, this twin plus 1 is focused on speed, power, and control.
- Born from the H4 template, the hatchet-like tip produces instantaneous acceleration from take-off to bottom turn and creates a feeling of stability when pushing through turns
- The wide, thick base is tuned for rigidity & maximum driving power, combined with a smaller stabiliser fin that mimics the side fin template and serves to control the set
- Foil: With a focus on speed, the contemporary foils on the side fins significantly reduces drag and introduces flex in the upper half of the fin precisely where it’s needed.
- Surf fast, push hard, and go wild with this new 2+1 set up.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Performance Core + AirCore
Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin.
AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM molding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex.
|BASE "||BASE MM||DEPTH "||DEPTH MM||AREA "||AREA MM||SWEEP DEG.||FOIL|
|MF TWIN (SIDE)||5.05||128.2||5.32||135.0||20.63||13308||37.0||80/20|
|MF TWIN (CTR)||3.72||94.5||3.79||96.1||10.39||6700||32.9||50/50|
THE FCSII SYSTEM
After years of development and testing we launched a revolutionary new system which seamlessly connected the 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. One of the reasons for the success of the FCS II system was the involvement of the world's best surfers in the development process, their educated feedback and ability to push the system to its limits was incredibly valuable during development.
FCS II made it possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools. Game changer