High Seas II 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Full Wetsuit
Vissla High Seas II 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Full Suit wetsuit in Charcoal color.
Completely redesigned for 2021 with less panels to create even more stretch, comfort, warmth. Vissla’s highest performance High Seas wetsuit made with Ridiculous Rubber! matching unparalleled flexibility with cozy warmth.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort
• Introducing the most flexible high-performance jersey used in any of our wetsuits. We are calling it Ridiculous Rubber! So stretchy its crazy! We've designed this suit to have the softest, stretchiest upper torso and arms to allow an unrestricted full range of motion.
• Full body Thermal lining. Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast. Legs: Eco Fiber stretch thermal for warmth and movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Most flexible hooded suit available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion
• Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, with Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing our most water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• Smoothy panels - use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
Before designing each wetsuit, Vissla always considers how to make it as eco-friendly as possible.
We use earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.
ECO CARBON BLACK.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, is now pyrolyzed from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2emission by 200g per wetsuit.
All black interior & exterior jersey material and Neo 2.0 super stretch black tape are made using dope-dyed yarns. Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into molten plastic solution to produce colored yarns without the dying process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
We swapped out the conventional solvent glue for something that’s easier on the ocean - Aquaα® water-based lamination. This eliminates an excess of chemicals that are known to be harmful for the earth and for humans.
RECYCLED NYLON & POLYESTER.
A selection of our suits are knitted with recycled materials. This helps reduce waste and material consumption at the same time.