FCS II Filipe Toledo Tri Fins - Medium
Filipe Toledo's 'FT' signature fin. Ultra-light material for fast progressive surfing.
Picture is showing Large size but actual product is Medium size.
- Constructed with ultra-light materials and combines the drawn out influences of a more raked fin with the all-round versatility of the Performer.
- Delivers exceptional drive and control off the bottom without hampering the speed off the top and release through the lip.
- Updated PC construction featuring ultralight AirCore.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Performance Core + AirCore
Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin.
AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM moulding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex.
|BASE "||BASE MM||DEPTH "||DEPTH MM||AREA "||AREA MM||SWEEP DEG.||FOIL|
THE FCSII SYSTEM
After years of development and testing we launched a revolutionary new system which seamlessly connected the 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. One of the reasons for the success of the FCS II system was the involvement of the world's best surfers in the development process, their educated feedback and ability to push the system to its limits was incredibly valuable during development.
FCS II made it possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools. Game changer