FCS II Carver Neo Glass Side Byte Fins - Small
Side byte set designed for 2+1 setups on longboards and SUP's. Now available in Neo Glass material.
- Two Quad Rear Side Byte fins designed to add speed, stability and control to any 2 + 1 set up.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Suitable for longboards, SUP's or as shortboard quad rears.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
|BASE "||BASE MM||DEPTH "||DEPTH MM||AREA "||AREA MM||SWEEP DEG.||FOIL|
|Carver (QUAD) SML
THE FCSII SYSTEM
After years of development and testing we launched a revolutionary new system which seamlessly connected the 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. One of the reasons for the success of the FCS II system was the involvement of the world's best surfers in the development process, their educated feedback and ability to push the system to its limits was incredibly valuable during development.
FCS II made it possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools. Game changer